Expansion Tanks & Surge-Trol Tanks
Expansion tanks prevent damage to fire protection systems by accommodating the expanded volume of system fluids that result from temperature changes. This keeps the system pressure below the pressure limitations of the components. Expansion tanks can be used with water, glycerin and propylene glycol systems.
Surge-Trol ASME tanks are designed to absorb pump start-up and shut-down surges in fire protection sprinkler systems. Available in sizes from 10 to 528 gallons, Surge-Trol’s replaceable, heavy duty bladder avoids costly tank replacement. Tanks 53 gallons and larger are UL listed. All models are FM approved.
- - For Use with Wet Pipe Fire Protection Systems.
- - Meets NFPA 13, 2010 TIA 10-2 Edition.
- - Built to ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Standards.
- - UL® Listed; FM Approved.
- - Available in Sizes from 1.5 to 90 Gallons.
- - Factory Precharge: 25 PSIG.
- - Compatible with Water, Glycerin and Propylene Glycol Systems.
- - Replaceable Bladder Avoids Costly Tank Replacement.
- Built to ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Standards.
- UL® Listed: SPT-7 through SPT-70.
- FM Approved: All Models.
- Available in Sizes from 10 to 528 Gallons.
- Seismic Restraints: Standard.
- Sight Glass: Optional.
- Factory Precharge: 25 PSIG.
Need more information?
Contact us directly by phone +31 53 750 30 44 for more information about Expansion Tanks or Surge-Trol Tanks. We are open from 9am — 6pm week days.
You can also fill out our online contact form, and we will call you as soon as possible.
Learn more about the system that suits your installation best.