Flange from steel
VIROTEC®-Flange with groove the smart change-over.
Flange with groove is intended for use in xed, stationary water systems for extinguishing res and general pipe laying and installation. The VIROTEC ® ange with groove is an additional part for the coupling system for grooved pipe ends. The VIROTEC ® ange with groove is available in the sizes 60.3 x 95 mm up to 323.9 x 128 mm.DOWNLOAD PDF
The VIROTEC ® -ange with groove consists of the following parts:
- Item 1 welding neck ange (DIN 2632 and 2633);
- Item 2 Grooved piece (boiler pipe, welded to DIN 2458).
It is available in primed or zinced form. The VIROTEC ® -Flange with groove is available in sizes from 2” to 12” in pressure classes PN 10 and PN 16.
Reducing from steel
Reducing with groove is the ideal supplement to the coupling program
The VIROTEC® Reducing with Groove is intended for use in stationary water extinguishing systems and general pipeline construction. The VIROTEC® reduction with groove is a supplement to the coupling system for grooved pipe ends.
The VIROTEC®Reducing with Groove is available in sizes from 42.4 x 33.7 mm to 76.1 x 60.3 mm made from hollow boiled ear and from 88.9 x 48.3 mm to 323.9 x 273.0 mm available with welded sections.
The VIROTEC® Reducing with Rake consists of the following parts:
- Pos. 1 Reduction, concentric to DIN 2616 * 1 or Siederohr, welded to DIN 2458 * 2;
- Pos. 2 Riefstück, large (boiling pipe, welded to DIN 2458) * 1, or Rief connection large (molded) * 2;
- Pos. 3 Riefstück, klein (boiling pipe, welded to DIN 2458) * 1 or Rief connection, small (molded) * 2.
It is available in primed or galvanized version. The VIROTEC® Reducing with depth is in the dimensions.
* 1 from 88.9 x 48.3 to 323.9 x 273.0 mm in welded and
* 2 from 42.4 x 33.7 to 76.1 x 60.3 mm available as a molded part.